I-440 improvements to require lane closure | Transportation
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Crews performing bridge deck repairs on Interstate 440 in the Faulkner Lake area of North Little Rock will require a lane closure next week, according to Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) officials.
The improvements will require the eastbound, outside lane to be closed beginning Monday, August 27 and continuing through Thursday, August 30. The lane closure will be in effect between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. daily, weather permitting.
Motorists should exercise caution when approaching and traveling through all highway work zones.
Upcoming Events near North Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Arkansas Guard soldiers to come home for the holidays
- President Bill Clinton to attend “River Lights” ceremony
- SBA seeks nominations for Arkansas Small Business Person of the Year, Small Business Champions
- Children can receive a personal letter straight from Santa
- Fallen firefighter remembered in new fundraiser