Pulaski Tech opens registration for Summer II term | Schools
Pulaski Technical College is registering students for the Summer II term through June 28.
Students can register 8:30 a.m.- 4 p.m. weekdays and 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. on June 28, in the Campus Center on Pulaski Tech’s main campus in North Little Rock, 3000 West Scenic Drive.
Students should complete an online application to the college and submit all required admission documents before registering. For those registering before June 20, payment is due by 4 p.m. June 20. For those registering on or after June 20, payment is due no later than close of registration on June 28.
The college welcomes students from four-year colleges and universities who wish to take classes in order to transfer Pulaski Tech credits to other institutions. The Arkansas Course Transfer System website offers a convenient way to ensure that credits will transfer successfully.
Registration for fall 2012 semester will take place July 10 - Aug. 8 at the main campus in North Little Rock and at the Little Rock-South site. Classes begin Aug. 23. More information is available on the Pulaski Tech website at www.pulaskitech.edu.
Upcoming Events near North Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- After health problems left him at the end of his rope, John Dubois and family turned to food pantry
- Operation Homefront provides toys to military families this holiday season
- Update: Central Arkansas Transit Authority now on snow routes
- Mission essential personnel only report Fri., Dec. 6
- First Electric prepared in the event of outages