Fireworks after Pops on the River permitted by officials | News
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) - Officials say they have permission to have the traditional fireworks show after Pops on the River.
According to the manager of promotions at Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Tabitha Cunningham, the shooter is license and a fire department will be present during the fireworks show over the Arkansas River.
It's the 29th year for Pops on the River, and all the fun begins at noon in the River Marked area of downtown Little Rock with free activities for kids, a classic car show, a marketplace for shopping, food trucks, and a showcase of vehicles by Bale, who is the main sponsor for the event.
Most events will continue through 10:00 p.m.
Officials say trolleys will be available in Little Rock and North Little Rock. The Little Rock route includes stops at the Clinton Center, U.S. Post Office, the Arts Center, and River Market. The North Little Rock stop is at Pershing Road and Hays Senior Center.
Pops on the River is free to the public, and people are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and blankets. You can reserve amphitheater seating for $10 by visiting the Pops on the River website.
Upcoming Events near North Little Rock
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Arkansas Guard soldiers to come home for the holidays
- President Bill Clinton to attend “River Lights” ceremony
- SBA seeks nominations for Arkansas Small Business Person of the Year, Small Business Champions
- Children can receive a personal letter straight from Santa
- Fallen firefighter remembered in new fundraiser